Friday 23 January 2015

Another Inspiring, Must-Watch Speech from Emma Watson

Emma Watson is honestly making me love her so much. This is her speech for HeForShe IMPACT 10x10x10 Program at the World Economic Forum 2015

   
She makes a small joke about it in this speech, but she truly writes such great speeches and delivers them in such a passionate, moving way. 

For those of you who are regular readers of my blog: first thank you, it's really cool that you would take your time to read the stuff I write about. Second, the end of the semester has kept me uber busy, so sorry about putting zero things up. And I know this isn't very much either, but it's (sort of?) something to tide you over right? 

Rest assured I have a lot of things planned, I just don't really have the time right now. 

Look out for something on Tuesday though! I'll be finished my exams and should have a lot more time. 

Stay Awesome!

- Maggs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment