Thursday 25 September 2014

The One Mash-up That Everyone Should See



I'm teary this is so beautiful and so sweet. "Truly Brave" is a mash-up that was created to support pediatric cancer. Read more about it here.

Shout out to Erin Power for being the first person to share one of my blog posts! She shared the post where I put up Emma Watson's speech at the UN (Which if you haven't already, you should really see, here's a link) and got a free book for her trouble! I  really want to start building up my visibility, because this is going to be a blog about issues, about great inspiring things people have done, about music and anything else I want to publicize so to anyone who sees this, I do notice these things, Erin is proof, I am thankful, and you never know, I just might choose you to be the next one to reward for the (unofficial) "help-publicize-this-blog" campaign :)

Until Next time!

- Maggs


No comments:

Post a Comment