Wednesday 1 October 2014

Blue Lily, Lily Blue Book Trailer: What Do You See?





The trailer for Blue Lily, Lily Blue book 3 of The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater, coming October 21, 2014. (Book 1 is called The Raven Boys, Book two is The Dream thieves). I have to say, this had me really freaked out+excited. Go ahead and watch it if you haven't read the first two books - it doesn't spoil anything, though I won't guarantee the comments won't.



I'm just gonna say this woman is SO talented. In addition to being one of the writers with the coolest, prettiest and strangely relatable writing I have ever come across, she's an amazing artist, plays several instruments and composes music. The music in this trailer is one of her own pieces - all the music in the trailers she makes for her books is composed by her, and any art is also original. Plus we kind of share a first name, so that's pretty awesome ;)



Link to listen to the full song here.



Link to listen to most of her other book trailer songs.



The next post will be a legit one where I actually talk about stuff, I promise. I'm just deciding between "Why Selfishness is not always the same as Wrong or Immoral" or "How the Bad always seems to Overshadow the Good" If people tell me which one they want first I will totally comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment